Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its a wrap......

Well we have been so busy this Christmas season. Decorating, planning, consults, concerts, baking and running with kids. So many new ideas im trying to put to motion....ah some days It feels like I wish there was a twin that could help me out!!! but I do enjoy it all...I really do! I was making Almond rocha as I always do at Christmas time, Kenzie was busy making Christmas cards and she said to me ...mmmm....it smells like Christmas! You know what it really did! The lights were on the trees, presents were wrapped baking was going on. I was enjoying my coffee and ribbons were in bowls waiting to be used and it just felt like Christmas!
We have bought a real tree for Christmas now for the last 10 years or so...I have to say it just smells so nice too!

click on photos to enlarge!




Dont forget to click on older posts to view more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment