Saturday, December 18, 2010

I would like to introduce you to someone....

His name is Xam. His registered name is Zelta's Swift Xam I Am! But we just call him Xam! I have to say we are really quite smitten with this guy. He is a registered "Canadian" horse which we find pretty neat! My Daughter has a real love for horses and has ever since she was very little. After many years of watching her big brother get dirt bike after dirt bike...(she was so patient)..we decided to put her in riding lessons just so she could be around horses. she has read book after books on horses and just have a real passion for them, we couldnt bare to see her not be able to interact with them. So we called around and was given the name of this lady in our area who has horses and offers lessons. We called her and Kenzie started the following week. Lets just say it warmed our heart to see our little girl so happy! shortly after Kenzie started her lessons there were 3 Canadian colts born on the farm where we take Kenzie for her lessons. We had a chance to pet and play with these little guys, they were so adorable(i had never petted a foal before) and so this was even amazing for me too. These colts were so cute, just like little puppy dogs! We sure enjoyed seeing these little guys and I would often have to stop and take pictures whenever I had the chance. So Kenzie had expressed how much she wanted a horse and we started searching. So when Kenzie's riding lesson teacher said to us that she would sell us one of her Canadian colts to us...well we just knew that it felt right. (Did I mention to you how wonderful this lady is...because I really want to tell you that she has been so so good with McKenzie, teaching her and including her in things that they do with the horses...im all teary eyed when I think of how good she has been to our daughter...we feel blessed to have her mentor and teach our daughter, we really do)!!! We purchased Xam on November 20th and have been so taken with this little guy! snicker snicker...hes really not that little (450 lbs) but they are little compared to the other horses! I have so many pictures of all of her horses as we have had a chance to get to see them and play with them all. I am so surprised at their little personalities and social skills, and how intelligent that they are. They are so magestic and beautiful I can see why Kenzie is so interested in them!! anyways....enough talking, here are some pictures of the cutie pie and his buddies!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment