Friday, October 28, 2011

one WICKED show.....






 Kenzies reaction when we spotted a poster.... Thats what we are going to see mom????
But She LOVED loved it!


 All the planters matched downtown.... i love the green plant...i think its creeping jenny but not sure.

This was cool...
 The set was amazing.... this was the only picture i snapped...
Some body's Excited!!! lol  She hates it when i snap pictures! oh well....


I have never been to a musical and I must say....WOW! It was such an experience. My sister and I usually get together for a girls weekend and we get tickets to a concert... We have been to Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Reba , Kelly Clarkson, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban.... This year we made a last minute decision and i got us tickets to the Broadway musical Wicked!!! And was it awesome.... my daughter talked about it for days.
If you get a chance to go see it...GO!! We took a few days and relaxed in Saskatoon.... we stayed at the beautiful Sheraton in downtown Saskatoon...enjoyed shopping and relaxing walks along the river.. Beautiful city....Even the planters full of flowers all over the city were so pretty. I want to try get some of that bright green plant for my planters next year!  Cant wait till we have our next GIRLS weekend! Good memories and good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment